• Minimum two-years experience in a desktop engineer role supporting Windows 2000/XP operating systems
• Strong software/hardware troubleshooting and repair skills
• Basic network connectivity troubleshooting skills
• MCSE Certification
• Prior Help Desk experience
• Windows 2000 Active Directory and MS Exchange 2003 Server knowledge and administration skills
• Ability to create and manage Norton Ghost images
• Strong proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Pagemaker and Photoshop
• Experience with Sonicwall, VPNs and switches
• Skilled in building scripts, reports and layouts in FileMaker Pro
• Experience working at a non-profit, educational or music & art organization
• Salary $12 - $14 per hour DOE.
Rates down a bit from the last time I posted one of these.